Bread-stuffed zucchinis are a really tasty dish, a classic Italian recipe that is made differently in every region. They can be served as a starter, as a side dish, or as a main course. Your guests will be certainly conquered by this recipe that is really easy to prepare.
- 8 zucchinis
- 4 tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 grs beef minced beef
- 2 eggs
- Tuscan breadcrumbs
- extra virgin olive oil
- Clean zucchinis, cut in half along the longer side, scoop out the pulp and after rinsing, scald in salted water.
- Dip breadcrumbs in milk. Mix meat with Parmesan cheese, finely chopped garlic and parsley, eggs, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a big bowl.
- Squeeze breadcrumbs and add to mixture stirring until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- After draining, stuff zucchinis with mixture.
- Cover a baking pan with greaseproof foil and grease.
- Place zucchinis on the baking pan and put in the oven at 180°C for about 1 hour.