Stuffed goose neck is a recipe of traditional peasant cuisine of Valdichiana. It is made by removing the neck meat and bones and then stuff the neck skin with a flavored meat paste. Sometimes it is boiled in broth, but it is much tastier if roasted.
- 1 goose neck
- 100 grs mortadella
- pecorino cheese
- 1 glass milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 glass white wine
- 400 grs beef minced beef
- stale Tuscan bread
- 1 egg
- 1 sausage
- olive oil
- Rinse and bone goose neck.
- Soak bread in milk and knead with beef minced meat, egg and minced mortadella.
- Finely chop garlic and parsley and add to your mix with salt, pepper and grated pecorino.
- Stuff neck, sew by needle and thread and roast for 40 minutes at 180°C in a baking pan with olive oil.
- Prick every 10 minutes with a fork to prevent the neck from cracking.
- Once ready, cut neck into round slices and serve.