Sausage crostoni are a delicious rustic starter, tasty and really easy to prepare in a short amount of time. These rich bruschette shall be strictly prepared by using Tuscan sausage, which is more savory, and are ideal to warm up cold winter evenings with a quick-cooking and flavorful dish.
- 3 pork sausages
- fennel seeds
- 150 grs soft cheese (like stracchino)
- sliced Tuscan bread
- Peel skin off sausage and crumble with a fork.
- Add cheese, a pinch of fennel seeds, salt and pepper to your taste until you obtain a smooth pâté.
- Cut bread into small slices.
- Spread pâté on bread and put crostoni into the oven at 180°C and toast for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.